Monday, December 10, 2012

At the Chapel

Holy cow since when does our ward do missionary work?! OK just kidding but that's crazy there was seven confirmations in one Sunday (plus another one earlier in the week).


Elderes Alvarado y Layton

Oh and that's insane Katie is going on a mission! I never would have thought but that's awesome. And Brazil too. Well seems like a lot is going on in our ward which is cool.


Just in case you forgot what they looked like from this angle

So Zacapa was about 4 hours away by bus. Not too bad but definitely not a trip we can make every P-day. I think we get to go back to the cap this week or maybe next. I really want to but oh well we'll see.

Not sure, but this may be the chapel and font in Zacapa


Tomorrow through Wednesday I'm going on my first divisions (companion exchanges - the word is "divisiones" in Spanish). It`s with another North American who is being trained Elder Tuckfield. And it's in his area so I'm going to be completely lost. Oh well should be fun. 

Nothing super special happened this week. We had a lot of meetings for some reason every day so we didn't  have a lot of time to do stuff. We had interviews with the President here and that was good. We were at the chapel all day waiting to have them but we didn't really have a choice. That day we really didn't t do anything. Hmmm well really nothing else that sticks out. We had a dinner in Chiquimula last week for a thanksgiving Christmas combination thing but we have another Christmas one coming up which will be fun. 

 Well I can't think of anything else really. I`ll be on for another half hour if anyone is out there. Tell Sean good luck for me if you talk to him (Sean's going into the Air Force tomorrow) and tell Curtis to get out of my bed.

Also I was going to use Skype for Christmas but apparently if I do we only get 40 minutes to talk cause there's only one computer with a camera. So I`ll probably call. Well bye family and have a good week.



No comments:

Post a Comment