Monday, December 31, 2012

¡Oh Que Rico!

Hey Family,

Everything is still good here. No problems since we last talked. It was way good to talk to you guys. I`m glad you all had a good Christmas Break and Christmas. Well I guess it's still Christmas break there I guess. It's still hot here believe it or not.

Well this week my highlight was......... Receiving your package!!!!! Ha yeah I got it the day after Christmas. It was waayyy awesome. Literally it was everything I needed haha. 

The scriptures are perfect. I'm glad it's a quad so that`s good. I'm probably going to send my old scriptures home because I don't want to lug them both around and I'm using my old case for my new ones. It's not too expensive so whatever. Just put them away with all my stuff. 


Everything was really awesome too. My comp loved his stocking and I kept hearing from the other room ¡Oh Que Rico (Oh, how delicious)! The dog thing is funny (we sent him an ultrasonic whistle that emits a sound to keep dogs away) and actually works pretty well. Yeah so thanks for everything. I also got a bunch of letters so thanks to everyone for those!! Yeah so Mom you can calm down the package was all there with the Drugs...oh I mean Hot Chocolate and everything. (Okay, an explanation about the drug reference. Eric didn't get his package in time for Christmas. Brenda was discouraged about it and wondered if she shouldn't have sent the homemade hot chocolate mix - a powder - as part of the package. She was concerned that authorities could have mistaken it for some kind of drugs initially.)


Other than that this week was kinda slow. Oh well it`s still really good here and we just got a bunch of new investigators from references from members. So we definitively have our work cut out for us. One though I'm not sure is interested cause we came by and he said sorry I don`t have time I'm listening to music haha. So we'll see. 



We also had my baptism! I had to say it twice though. It wan`t my fault though!! I asked his name and he told me. When I used what he told my and finished the whole thing the Bishop stopped me. Apparently on the paper his name was different. So I ended up having to use the name on the paper which was weird...not the name he said was his so whatever. 

Afterwards I got baptized too!! The plug was broken so I had to get in and fix it haha. Oh and I realized we're really spoiled in the states. We have nice warm water in the fonts but here it`s freezing!! Oh well that's not important I guess. Other than that nothing really happened that I can remember. I basically told you everything on the phone.


Thanks again for the awesome package and all the candy. The ties are awesome. I was really excited for that third tie until I opened it and realized it was just service gloves....psh. Ha oh well I'll probably use them and they're really nice. I could have used them awhile ago when we dug fence posts and I got a blister on everyone of my fingers. And who knows I'll probably use them mostly for goalie gloves when we play soccer. Alright thanks everyone.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TODOS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment