Monday, August 12, 2013

What It's Like to Think In Spanish But Write in English

HI FAMILY

I'm just going to start off with the coolest thing this week. Between the two companionships in the ward yesterday we had 16 investigators there. 7 of those live in my part of the area here. Also we had a TON of less actives and so the attendance climbed... a lot. We always here have 130 to 140. Yesterday there were 175 people there. Yeah good day and 5 of the investigators there are progressing. 

We should be able to put a couple baptismal dates this week. We had so many people in principios del Evangelio that we have to change rooms to fit everyone. 

Alright so let's see what we did this week. We definitely found a lot of awesome people who are prepared to hear the Gospel. I definitely think I will have more success in this area than in my last. Really looks like it. In this zone they have us contact a ton so that's hard. We basically spend our whole day contacting and then running to an appointment. My companion is loving the mission and yeah he's fresh out of the CCM. He had a month Saturday haha. I remember those days...That reminds me. Todays I have 11 months...already. It freaks me out how fast time is here. I'm basically halfway done. Weird right?

Today is going to be tough cause it`s not actually P Day. I mean it`s worth it cause this Saturday we're going to the Temple!! AL FIN! So yeah we have P Day on Saturday. I'm tired though and was looking forward to resting.

Also to tell you guys we already found a house to move into which is MUCH better. It`s big and actually has room to move around. We're moving one week from today. We were going to move today......but it's not P Day. 

Hope you guys have had an awesome week. Keep on keeping on. Also Briana I just need to tell you my rule again. NO GETTING MARRIED IF I`M STILL IN THE MISSION!! I need to be there sorry.


Ok no time. This computer doesn`t want to send pictures so sorry. Hasta La Proxima.

No comments:

Post a Comment