Monday, September 9, 2013

Earthquakes and Volcanoes - Just Another Routine Day



Hey you guys.

20 and counting...that`s crazy (he just had a birthday).

Birthday in Guatemala in a Cool Hat

Sorry I couldn't write last week and seriously I don't have much time this week to write. It`s been a good couple weeks and super fast.

I should start with the last P-Day. What happened last week is my companion wasn't actually legal here...OK he was but he didn't have the visa thing. He just had to go to the offices to sign a couple things. I was expecting that P-Day to be kinda lame with the travel and waiting in offices and everything but it wasn't like that. There were 6 of the new Elders that had to do the same thing so all of the Senior Comps (like me) got to go to basically the coolest part of the mission. All it is is a huge Mall place but we had a good time. We started off by playing pool and then went bowling. After I ate this huge burrito thing that was delicious. To top it all off we had time to go to a Walmart and I bought Root Beer!! Man I had forgotten how much better Root Beer was then other sodas. But yeah much better than stuck in the offices all day. The only downside is that I couldn't write. 

Local Family
So let`s see. I shall continue with my birthday. It was a pretty happy day. So happy in fact the the whole earth trembled with excitement. Yeah there was an earthquake on my birthday. It was actually pretty decently big. It was a 6.5 but we felt a lot of it. No one got hurt or anything but we were laughing pretty hard. We were eating and then everything just started shaking. The second one I've felt on my mission. Volcanoes and Earthquakes. Second coming anyone? Ok maybe not cause that`s kinda normal here and it says it`s going to happen in diverse places I think is what it says.

Alejandra's Baptism

Ok almost no more time but we had a baptism! I don't know if you guys know but Saturday Alejandra got got baptized. She actually wasn't our investigator until the other Elders left but still it was awesome. I`ll try to send pictures oh and Mom sorry I still don't have the package...Yeah so maybe in a week. Hopefully....

I shall see you all soon.


¡Adios!   

No comments:

Post a Comment