Monday, February 3, 2014

Stress, Nine Investigators and Air Conditioning

Ok so we had a very interesting week. Definitely fun being ZL. I won't lie there is a bit more stress than I'm used to but I've gotten ok at managing that so I'm ok still...still breathing.

On Tuesday we had the divisions so I went all the way back basically to my last area. The assistant Elder Earl is a great guy. He was my Zone Leader for a long time and he`s the one I told you guys about cause he got his patriarchal blessing from Grandpa!! Small world right? He taught me a whole bunch and there are definitely some things I have to improve on. We taught some pretty good lessons too.

Here the work is trying to be 100% focused on working with members with is good and I learned some things I can do still in our area. The only hard thing about our area is it is a small Branch so there aren't many members. We are working to have more haha.

But hey yesterday was the coolest Sunday of my mission. About 50-60 people go every Sunday and this area has never been able to get more than 2 investigators in church. A lot of members had done their visits this week and a whole bunch of people came on Sunday. We had 82 people their with 9 investigators!! A new family that we found this week came (The Flores Family) (5 people) and absolutely loved it. So yeah we're going to be working with them extra. The Branch President was so happy yesterday. I really see so much potential in this Branch. I`m excited to be here. 

Well this week we traveled a lot too. We spend a heck of a lot of time in bus. As ZL we just kind of travel around. It`s cool though cause we get to know a lot of the country here. It`s a really pretty place...but yeah it is starting to be a lot hotter. Sometimes the buses have air conditioning though. And other times they have windows. 

Ok so I know I haven't really had the best e-mail this week but really we were in bus. But hey this week we're going to the temple! So more bus rides......Also I figured out how to send pictures so here ya go. BYE


Elder Layton   

No comments:

Post a Comment