Monday, April 28, 2014

A Short Note From a Busy Elder

Ok well this week I really don't have a bunch of time so I'll make this fast. Luckily we didn't have the best week so there's not a lot to write! (Look I can find a blessing in just about everything!) So I'll just tell you guys about something funny that happened.

Just so you guys know it is very hard if not impossible almost to teach Jehovah Witnesses. This week I think was the first experience in my whole mission. I'm not sure why but they just never accept visits. Sad right? Anyways we went to a contact who was Catholic to see if she was there. When we found her she already had a couple visits. One from an older man and missionary from the Catholic church and another....a JW.......She told us to come in and so the party was made even more interesting with two "Mormons"!! Anyways they gave us a bit of time to talk. We shared the Restoration and had an awesome lesson. I mean it was awesome cause I felt the Spirit a lot and learned a lot from it. I'm almost positive that the other people didn't feel....or recognize anything though because they just began to attack us. 

It was actually interesting. The thing I learned is how important that this Gospel is. I'm am so thankful for this restored Gospel and I'm positive that it is true. It is a bit sad to me how these people are so set on the traditions of their parents or so focused on what the Bible says that they can't realize that God is speaking to his children today! Man just interesting lesson this week. Well not so much a lesson rather I've just become very grateful for these things. 


Have a great week!!! Love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment