Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Letter and a Phone Call in the Same Day!

Man what am I going to tell you guys this week?

I was in divisions the whole week outside of my area so nothing new really happened. Also I'm going to be talking to you guys in a couple hours so I can tell you everything then. Also I'm really hungry right now so I'm having difficulty staying focused.......

Anyways we had Stake Conference this week which was awesome and right after the conference we had a baptism!!!! It was so cool too. Hna. Odilma is really awesome. She was SO ready to be baptized. She has a really strong testimony and has gone through so much stuff but the Gospel has changed her. I'm not sure if I told you guys but she used to hide from us and run away cause she didn't want anything to do with us. But we got lucky one time and we found her so she listened and since then has changed drastically. It has been such a cool experience to be here at this time. We are also going to be baptizing her daughter this week I think but we'll see how that goes.

The only other event is that Elder Guaman (my companion) is going home tomorrow. He's in the capital with another Elder that's going home from the zone so I'm on divisions today. Tomorrow I'm going to be receiving a new companion so I'll let you guys know who next week. I've been learning a ton these past changes and a lot of the is due to Elder Guaman. He is a really good missionary. Now the area is left in my hands so this should be interesting. Basically the whole zone has changes too. We are going to be receiving 8 new missionaries which is a lot considering right now there are only 14 in total. These coming weeks should be crazy. Well that's my time.


Hope you all have an amazing week and I'll talk to you in a couple hours. WOOOOO!!! Love you and see you guys then. 

(Note from dad: We were able to skype with Eric a little after we received this email. He loves his mission, his testimony is very strong and he told us we need to be more consistent in family scripture study. He just sounded awesome, happy and more like a man than a boy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment