Friday, August 15, 2014

I Love the Mission, I Love This Work and I Love the Lord

Hey guys so just to let you know, I'm still alive. I know you were probably pretty worried about that. They had to change P-Day because today our zone went to the temple and last week they didn't tell us that until after we wrote so yeah sorry. Anyways we've had a pretty good week. Honestly things are kinda slow here so there's not much to say so I have time to answer all your questions Mom. And to start off I kinda forgot to say that I speak Spanish on the application...oh well I'll talk to the guy when I get home.
Eric and a couple of local pets
That's pretty funny that everyone thought that Briana was dating Curtis. It's a good way to keep everyone away. But hey Briana you can't get married too fast. We have to do it on the same day hahaha! No just kidding but that's seriously crazy that Brad Marley is getting married already. Man how old am I?

And Curtis I'm sorry is not taller than me................even if he is I can still beat him up. Mom as for the interviews, I'm a District leader and so I have to do all the interviews in my district which consists of 4 areas including mine. In the zone there are 2 districts.

Eric and his companion - and I to re-format it!
Whose Mr. Harvey? Not sure if I reamember him... And you know that I never went to High Desert right? Maybe he remembers Sean? And yes Curtis' letter did get to me. Thanks little bro. I would write you a response but I think I would get there before the letter haha. O btw today is my 23 month mark. Crazy right? How the time flies.

So this week we have been working with a couple people. Our most progressing people don't want to get baptized yet though. It's weird too cause one tells us that he KNOWS one day he's going to get baptized and another says his dream is to be a member of the church and they don't do it. Nothing is holding them back either...they're married, they don't work on sundays, they believe everything is true, and a ton of other stuff. It's just frustrating because I want to see them do it before I leave. So yeah should be a crazy few weeks. But really should be awesome.

Eric said this fruit was really good!
I love the mission, I love this work, and I love the Lord. It's going to be way to sad to leave it all. I learned so much in the temple today. This is Christ's church. I am sure of it. So I hope you guys are doing something everyday to increase your testimony. Have an awesome week and know that I love you guys. See Ya!!


No comments:

Post a Comment