Monday, November 11, 2013

I Am Starting to Love This Work and Every Day My Testimony Grows So Much

 Hey family!!

Awesome week once again. I`m still enjoying my time here just so you guys know. Oh and also just to tell you guys I wasn't able to send pictures last week so sorry but I will this week. They`re already uploading. So anyways let`s see what has happened.

First of all we have recently found two very positive families. The España family and the Martinez Family. They love the messages and definitely want to know if it`s the truth. They haven`t been able to come to church yet though so I've been praying for that. They could be such good members so I really want to see that happen.

This week was really good because we were able to find some good people. We have a high goal for the contacts we do every day and we were able to do them all this week and I definitely saw the blessing that come from it. I am starting to love this work and every day my testimony grows so much. And also when we teach these people that we have found I can see them changing every day.

Let`s see what else happened this week. We had an interesting experience with a lot of fire, an avocado tree, and a metal house. I`ll leave the rest of the details up to your imagination. But don`t worry, no Elders were permanently harmed in the doing of this service project. It was actually quite fun. 

The only other thing that happened this week is I ate cow stomach again. Man it`s so gross...I really never want to do it again. It`s like eating a tire that tastes much worse than a tire. I don`t know why people here eat some parts of the cow that they do. I don`t know if that`s legal in the states haha. 


The last thing before I have no time is that as District leader I just have to do the District meeting. Thursdays and Sundays I have to take the numbers of the District, and the last thing is divisions with my District. Really there is only 2 other areas in my district though cause the assistants are in it but they never can do divisions or anything so yeah. Ok there`s all my time and I hope you guys have a good week...have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment