Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Ready for Navidad

HELLO!!!!!!

Once again I am here writing you guys. That`s awesome that you are going to send out my package this week. I`m soooo ready for Navidad again and more Tamales. Seriously for a week before Christmas that`s all we eat. Oh well I like them. I do miss Mom`s food a bit though but whatever I`ll be there next time with you guys.

Let`s see here what has happened this week. We`re having a good time and it`s crazy how fast the changes go. The next week I`ll be able to tell you guys if I have changes or not. I sure hope not but I guess we`ll see what the Lord says. This week we have continued working with those people we found but none of them could come to church. We only had three people in church but they aren`t really progressing. The Bishop`s father in law isn`t a member and has drinking problems but he has stopped drinking and so we`re trying to get him baptized. It`s tough though cause he`s already been baptized in another church so he doesn`t want to do it again in another church. But hey we`re working so I`ll keep you guys updated. 

Once again I`m having a tough time thinking about what happened this week cause nothing super special happened. It was interesting though because yesterday we saw a weird parade. It was just a bunch of catholic people dressed up as monsters and they would just go to a street and just start dancing. They had some guys playing the Marimba and so they would just stop and start dancing. If someone wanted to dance with them they had to pay 5 quetsales but seriously it was really weird. I`ll have to show you the video I took. You can see it in 10 months. 

Also good to here Briana is going to be able to go to Salt Lake to do that there. Should be fun. Oh and with that my time is gone. I already bought shoes that I was finally able to find and so Mom 25 would be enough but I would never complain if you wanted to accedetily put in more. Ok Goodbye. I shall tell you if I have changes the next week.

Bye

Paz

Felicidad


Mucho Chicharron

No comments:

Post a Comment