Saturday, November 3, 2012

I'm Mitt Romney and I Approve This Message


Yeah I´m not counting down or anything but I have only ten days left in the MTC until I find out my first area and companion! I can't wait but I do really like it here still. It´s weird cause yesterday we got our ninth week schedule and there is all of our field workshop's on it.

I can't wait to leave and actually start teaching real people! We get to go contacting again on tuesday but this time with no Latino companions. I will just be with my normal companion the whole time and we´ll just have to try to stumble our way through messages. 

I´m not sure what area we'll go to this time. Apparently there´s places here a lot poorer than the last one so maybe we'll go there. 

That´s cool you guys had a good halloween. Here we went pretty much as crazy as you could go as missionaries. I wore a orange tie and Elder Steed wore a black tie. Yeah I know nuts right? 

This week nothing really special happened besides being the AP. The president is really cool. He is from the States and oh yeah haha this is funny he lived in Bend for a long time and knows some people like Max Williams, the Larsons and some others I can't remember. Every interview with him I find out someone new. It´s pretty funny. 

Hmmm what else. I´m glad Briana is doing good. That´s too bad that guy hasn't come to church. I bet that´s pretty hard. But that´s also cool about the lady who stopped you. I can't wait to be in the field and do stuff like that. Also I'm glad Romney is still doing good. 

I heard about the hurricane. That crazy. It hit New York right? I wonder if I'll ever be in a hurricane here. That would be awesome but at the same time terrible. 

But I can't stop thinking about the election! It´s this week! My next letter the first thing better be the winner. Unless it´s Obama then just forget it cause our lives are over anyway. 

Ok I seriously don't have very much to write about because this week was basically all classes. On letters I've started putting the address for my mission home cause they say it takes about 12 days to get here so any sent from this point on should go there. Crazy right? 

(,,,in response to Brenda's letter...) Hmmm for Christmas what do I want? I thought about asking you to send me some new English Scriptures. I really should've got new ones before cause they're pretty old but I don't think so. I doubt you would be able to anyways and hopefully I'll get to the point when I'm mostly reading Spanish anyway. But I just definitely need candy. Hmmm what else, yeah I don't really need anything so it´s hard to think of stuff. Well I guess surprise me because I can't think. That´s weird you have to send it so early. People have gotten packages here in like two weeks or less. 

I'll have a lot to say in my next email probably. I hope your jobs are going well. Is Curtis enjoying High School and Band? He better be. That´s weird he didn't go trick or treating. Oh well as long as he had fun. Oh I just realized what I want for Christmas!! My cell phone! Don't worry I won't tell anyone. Ha ok just kidding but I got to be honest I kinda miss it.

Ok well I got to go. Give Romney my best wishes and all the luck I have haha. He better win or I might stay here after my mission. I actually bet that would help us get in some doors. Hmmmm actually maybe not here people might not know about him. Alright bye

No comments:

Post a Comment