Saturday, November 10, 2012

Last Letter From the MTC


This week was pretty awesome. It was my last full week and I leave on tuesday ! I can´t wait. Well we went proselyting again and it was pretty good. We were in a little richer part so everyone had homes indoors and everything. We didn't really have that much success cause we mostly talked to less active members which was annoying. We did get into one house and we were really excited to teach until we looked up on the wall and saw tons of the classic Mormon pictures. It was funny. She was a really strong member of the church and before we could say anything she left us in her house and went and bought us juice. Then she kept insisting she fed us but we had to let her know we weren't "real" missionaries and had to get back to the CCM soon. It was fun though. She showed us all these pictures of her baptism and stuff. Hmmm what else? 

Oh yeah so you guys heard about the earthquake. Yeah it was insane buildings were falling down and stuff!! Alright not really I just said that to bug my teacher. We did definitely feel it though. We were on the top floor of the building and suddenly everything started shaking pretty good. Apparently it was a 7.4 near the coast of Mexico. It´s sad though cause apparently 14 or 15 people died (actually the news this morning reported that at least 52 people have died). Yeah nothing actually scary happened here just a little shaking.

Other than those two things this week has pretty much been normal. Yesterday we were in field workshops all day and they were extremely boring. Oh well only a couple days to go. Mom 

I wanted to give you the address apparently you need to send letters and packages because I´m not quite sure if the one you have is right. [A.P. 340-A Guatemala C.A. Guatemala 01001] Yeah so just make sure that´s right on the blog and bulletin  

Well I´m glad Curtis is doing well in school. Just so you guys know I´m going to be browner than him when I get back. It is going to be hot here...unless I´m in the city which I might be. Just a couple more days and I´m free! Well not really but I´ll be in the field ha ha. Alright good luck with everything at home (and in California) I´ll see you guys in 22 months, unless I decide to stay here cause all of America is on fire...

No comments:

Post a Comment