Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Home By 5:30 Cause It's Really Dangerous

He's SOOOO Organized!

Hello Family!

So as you know I`m not in my old area anymore. I am now in Zona Milagro. And yeah it`s in the Cap!! Haha the weather is awesome. Kinda hot in the afternoons but nothing like Zacapa. The mornings and nights are actually kinda cold but I like that. My area is called Boulevard and my companions name is Elder Villacis from Ecuador  I`m already really liking the area. It`s way smaller than my old one and so a lot less walking but I think it`s going to be harder. We do a ton of contacting and haven`t taught that many lessons. My house here is nice for the most part. It`s a bit bigger than my old one except the bathroom. just to get in the bathroom I have to duck down. The door is really small. Other then that though the house is nice. We do have a hot water shower which is awesome. It was waaaayyy cold for my first few days so we installed a hot water heater thing. I think I`m going to love it here. The members are cool and everything and the few lessons we've taught went really good. I've noticed my Spanish really starting to get better here. Even in just a week. Our Comedor is really good too. The food is awesome. I don't think I've eaten a single thing I  don`t like. So yeah life's good here.

I should give you a little information of what is going on in my old area. Elder Alvarado is now in a trio and training both of his companions. Yeah it should be pretty good. I talked to him last night and they`re actually have a lot more success there. They've found a few families and stuff. But yeah he also said it`s getting waaayyy hotter.

I really don`t know what to say about our week. I mean it was good but it was basically just all contacting. Oh yeah there`s a rule here that we have to be in the house by 5:30 cause it`s really dangerous. So the days seem really short. It`s 4 hours less for working. Yeah so we`re trying to do everything. Oh I should mention me and my comp entered the same exact day so tomorrow we both have 5 months. Yeah it`s kinda funny that we`re both greenies. He`s senior comp though cause he`s got more time in the field then me and he`s been in the area so he knows it. I don`t really care though. Hmmm what to say about the area...I can`t take a ton of pictures cause I`m not aloud to carry around my camera... Oh well the whole area just looks the same. Just houses and Tiendas. There are some cool views though that you can see out over a lot of the Cap. Maybe I`ll have to sneak my camera out one day. It`s also nice here cause I get letters like 2 weeks faster. So I got a huge pile the other day. (Basically all Dear Elders from Dad). Hey I'm not complaining though. So that's really all I can say about my area. I really like it. 

That's cool Mom you got to go to the graduation. Seems like it was cool. I still don`t know if that`s something I`m going to do but hey I have a little time. Hmmmm what else to say...Everything going OK there in Oregon? Yeah probably. OK so I don't want to just keep rambling. I'm going to send a few pictures of the house. I was going to send one with me standing by the bathroom door just so you could see how little it was but I forgot to take one. Maybe next week. Alright bye family and have a good week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment