Monday, March 11, 2013

Six Months Out Already!!!


Well hello there you guys!!

Crazy week I got to say. It was pretty awesome. But yeah glad to hear everything is good there with your work and Curtis in School. I can`t believe he`s forecasting already! Curtis are you enjoying lacrosse  And Mom I need to hear about the case. That`s really. cool. Also cool you had a missionary opportunity. Any baptism dates yet?


Elderes Layton y Villacis Afuera del Museo

OK so Monday was terrible. After I wrote you guys I felt way sick and we just went home and we were there the whole day. But at 5 in the Morning on Tuesday I knew I had to feel better so I could go to the Temple! So I got a blessing and everything and I went to bed feeling horrible and woke up feeling awesome. Yeah it was awesome so I was able to go and to enjoy the Spanish session. It was way cool in Spanish. I've heard it so many times in English now that it really wasn't that bad in Spanish. It was a really good experience  

Outside the Guatemala City Temple

And after it was awesome too. We first went to a HUGE taco bell with two floors and Foosball and TVs everywhere. It was insane. And after that we went to a museum. Apparently it`s the best museum in Central America. I can definitely see why they call it that. It was huge with tons of super old stuff and artifacts. Of course I`ll send pictures cause it was way cool. Oh and because I`m a resident here it was only 5 Quets to get in! Usually it`s 45. 5 Quets is about 63 cents. Ha yeah so super cheap. The bus to get there was more expensive and not nearly as cool.

Stela at the Museo

So after that the week was pretty normal. We contacted but we've started working with more members. We found a list with all the members with marks whether they`re inactive or active. So that definitely helps. Oh and has all their addresses. We still don`t have a whole ton of people we`re teaching though. The story is the same with ________ and __________ but with __________, (The guy who came up to us and wanted help) he`s just kind of dropped and we haven`t been able to get in contact with him. We`re still trying but we don`t know what more we can do. So that`s pretty much the week.

Elder Layton Finds a Statue Dedicated to Him

Oh I need to add a short message to Brooklyn,

Well hey there Prima. I thought I would quickly write something to say that yeah I got your last letter (About 1 of January) and today I was sad to get a DearElder from you saying you hadn`t got my response yet! I sent it the P-Day after I got your letter....Hmmmm Well I`ll write a new one. Hopefully you`ll get it and sorry! But thanks for the letters and Prayers. I definitly enjoy both of those things.

Ok so that`s the news from Guatemala. I hope you like these few pictures and just remember, TOMORROW ME AND MY COMP HAVE 6 MONTHS! Ha yeah seriously crazy. Aight Adios once again

No comments:

Post a Comment