Wednesday, June 5, 2013

One Hungry Comedor & Her Husband

Well hello there once again family!

Do I have a single letter that doesn't start with the same words? Meh probably but I don't care. I hope your week was good and everything. My week had some good parts and bad parts. But hey what week doesn't right?

So let`s see. I guess I'll start right off the bat with the good parts. So as you know we didn't have any baptismal dates last week. Sad right? Well for your information none of those people will be getting baptized. And yes I know you're now thinking, "hey that`s not a good part!" I know I know! Here it comes. So this Monday night after I emailed and everything we began to teach our new Comedor and her husband. They love the lessons and we already have them committed to be married and baptized June 22nd. We've taught them something every day almost sense Monday cause they always ask us when they`re going to receive the next pamphlet and when they can learn more haha. How cool is that?! They have a couple issues but we know what they are and they'll be able to overcome them. Also yesterday they came to church and loved it. The husband told us he almost went up to bear his testimony!! That would've been the funniest/coolest thing in the world but he didn`t which is alright. Maybe he will the next time. So yeah they love the messages and the lady always cries and says she knows this is what she needs to do. People like them are what makes missionary work worth it. It`s super fun to teach them and everything.

So yeah definitely the best part of the week I would say. Other than that the week was pretty normal. ________ and ________ it`s the same story. Now they're really irreverent during prayers and never want to come to church. It`s almost gotten to the point where we're not going to go anymore. We'll see though. Our appointment with Hna. ____________ fell last night and she didn't come to church. We don't know why but maybe we can go by this week. Also remember that the member who brought her friend? We taught the friend in the members house and she received it really good. I think she really liked the message but right now she`s having some health problems so she`s been in and out of the hospital and we haven't been able to teach her again. I'm definitely praying for her so we'll see what happens. I think she'll be alright though.

So nothing else really. That`s about it. But I do got to say to Curtis good job. Although you're not playing trumpet I've always kinda liked French Horn. Trumpet`s waayyy better but whatever. That should be fun. That`s funny about all the people talking about me. I probably don't even know most the people there now. But Curtis just remember that I give you permission to always call Colton freshman. You're probably way bigger than him so he can`t beat you up or anything haha.  


So no more time. I hope you guys have a good week and everything. Tell Grandpa happy birthday for me! Alright have fun this week. ¡Adios Familia!  

No comments:

Post a Comment