Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sometimes Missions are Just Hard

Guess who almost has 9 months in his mission? It's funny because I still remember when Briana got her 9 months. I was still in the house all comfy with carpet and stuff but hey now I'm here having a good time. It`s seriously crazy how fast every day is. 

So let's see. Today we found out who has changes for tomorrow and well...I don`t. I'm starting my 4th change here and by the end of this change I'll have 6 months in a tiny area with no baptisms...But hey we're thinking we should have baptisms this change. And Mom as for the changes to the mission they start....well tomorrow. I'm in a zone in the South Mission so this is where I'll stay my whole mission. It should be good to have President Saty until 3 months before I go home. 

So this week was alright. We only taught 12 lessons the entire week which was kinda lame but we're working. As for _______ and ________ (Our Comedor and her Husband) They're progressing alright. I should mention Mom that they aren't assigned as Comedors but we picked them. They rent us our apartment and live in the apartment below us so that`s how we met them and it`s nice for lunch and dinner we just have to walk down the stairs. Also they're kinda well...rich so we eat really good. Yeah so with food I'm not suffering. 

But they couldn't come to church this week but it was for a reason they couldn't really avoid. They definitely are going to progress and really want to be baptized. Also The Mom of ______ was going to go to church but didn't want to go alone and so is going to go next week with them. As for other investigators the truth is we don't really have any who are progressing really good. the biggest problem is no one here can come to church. It's weird too because the church is super close and so that isn't hard for anyone. I've definitely been praying hard to find new people so we'll see. Our area with the area of my District leader are going to start English classes and invite everyone. Hopefully this can help people come out and know the church. We're going to teach a class and after say anyone who has questions we can come by their house any day and teach them one on one (and also share a message). 

So that's basically my week. I don't have any more time so I can`t go into a lot of detail with Hna. _______, _______, or Los Gemelos but the story is basically the same. Keep praying for ______ who's been sick. Oh and that reminds me. One of our members who has been sick lately just got a lot worse. She's been sick and they ended up having to cut off her leg. Just recently she got a lot worse and we're truly not sure how much longer she'll make it. When we found out about it we basically ran to her house which is the only part of our area that`s far away to give her a blessing. No one in her family is a member but they called us. But we just had a really good experience with the spirit and everything. So maybe you could remember her in your prayers this week too.


Ok so no more time. Miss you guys all a ton and hope everything is good up there. ¡Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment