Monday, July 22, 2013

A Rough Week But Things are Looking Up

Members and others at a recent baptism
So let`s see this week...

What has happened? Well yes I found out last night I have changes (transfers) tomorrow! I did it. I survived. I have absolutely no idea where I'm going to go but everyone keeps telling me I'm going to train. I would actually love that so we'll see how it goes. Also I think I would like to go outside the cap this time again but really after the divisions almost our whole mission is inside. But whatever, wherever I go is where I'm supposed to be. 

This week was the hardest of my life. Don't worry about it though I`m good. (For privacy reasons, we have deleted the remainder of this section.)

Let`s see really this week as far as investigators and stuff was awesome. We still didn't have a whole ton of lessons but we taught some good ones. Yesterday in church Arturo was confirmed and remember how our attendance last week climbed to the 60`s? Well this week thanks to so many less actives and investigators in church we had 89 people!! Cool right? That`s how much there was every week here when I first got here. Definitely hoping after I leave they can keep this area running. Man I'm going to miss the people here. Seriously I'm going to miss a few baptisms here. But hey I'm just happy that I've been able leave this area better than I found it. 

Also Edwardo came to church again and loved it. He also grabbed a tithing envelope so he can pay it next week. How cool is that? Investigators paying tithing! Haha so other than that this week was normal. We taught maybe 12 or 13 lessons so still pretty low. It`s really probably because the area is so small. Maybe from our house to Walmart. Yeah we can walk it in 10 minutes.

Ok no more time. I'll stop rambling now and let you get back to whatever you were doing. Crazy Briana is home. What's your email now Briana? I can add you to the letters if you want. My birthday is coming up too. I'll be 20! Weird.............You sent me a package right? ;) 


Miss you guys and hope you have a good week. Have fun with the rest of your summer Curtis and I'll talk to you all next week to tell you where I am! ¡Adios! Les amo.   

No comments:

Post a Comment