Monday, July 29, 2013

Moving On To Justo Rufino Barrios Zona 21

Well here I am once again and definitely an awesome week. So as you all know I had changes the last week which was awesome. Did I mention we were going to get two new zones from the Central Mission? Well now I`m in one of those which is cool because before I would have never been able to come here. 

The area is called La Justo but if Dad wants to look for it on internet or anything you would put "Justo Rufino Barrios Zona 21". It`s really just one street 33 avenida and another area called La Vasquez but it`s definitely bigger than my last area. And we live in the last house on the farthest end of the avenida so we walk a ton because until today we can`t use the bus because we don't have a card. 

I should also tell you that I'm training. Me and my companion Elder Anderson are the new missionaries here and now there are 4 in the area. We had to split it. I'm definitely going to be working super hard here which is awesome but it's tough because I'm not used to that......haha oh well no complaints. It`s tough though cause I still don't know where any of the members live and as of now we don't have a ton of investigators. The missionaries in this zone are super hard workers and super obedient so I'm loving it right now. I'm expecting to see a little more success here than my last area. This week we really just got to know the area and contacted a TON. The members that I know too are SUPER cool and really willing to help us. 

Glad to hear Curtis liked the Encampment and I hope you guys all have a good week this week. Also glad to hear Briana is enjoying being at home and everything. Really the time is fast here. I almost have 13 months. Crazy right?


Alright I better go. Super ready to work and have a good time here. Just know I'm all good here. I hope you guys have a good week and I miss you. Don`t do anything that I wouldn`t ok? Alright bye and enjoy your life. I'm enjoying mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment