Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Letter

Can you believe that this week is Christmas? Well if not go throw a bit of water on your face and look at a calendar! Wednesday here we come.

I remember thinking a year ago today..."hmmm where will I be in one year for my next Christmas". Now thinking about that is a bit weird because I know exactly where I will be. I hope everything is good in Oregon. That`s pretty cool that the whole family is together. Man that`s weird. I remember when Sean was on his mission and wasn't with us. But now all you guys are together and I'm the one who's far away. Weird how that happens right? 

So this week was another one of those really tough one. It`s weird cause during this time when the people should be thinking more about Christ and everything no one wants to hear anything about the Church. It`s kinda sad because we had SO many appointments fall this week. We still were able to teach a bit but not as much as I would like. Also we still are having some more success working with SOME members. Some just don't want anything to do with us but others really are doing a lot. I was just trying to think of a good experience to share with you guys this week but nothing came to mind right away. But hey we had a ward activity this week which was cool. We had to do a talent in front of everyone which was actually pretty funny. I was a bit disappointed though because no one could get a trumpet for me. I really actually miss playing a little bit but oh well. 

So let`s see. This week I'm just going to call you guys exactly like the other times. I`m thinking about calling around 5 or something but I`ll let you guys know tomorrow hahaha. That`s weird that we're going to be talking. I hope I remember English....But I definitely don't have an accent. So Curtis has 2 tablets then? Man it`s cause he goes to the rich school haha. Well enjoy those Curtis and don't be expecting one from Santa. I hope you guys all have an awesome Christmas and that`s all my time. Talk to you guys Wednesday!


Adios 

No comments:

Post a Comment