Thursday, December 5, 2013

Rafiel Aguirre

Well this is weird cause I still haven't got your last week e-mail. But oh well that`s ok I got this weeks. Sounds like you guys had a good week and a good Thanksgiving. Here the people literally don't do anything for thanksgiving so that`s ok. But hey next year save some pabo for me. 

So let`s see what happened this week. We actually had a lot more success this week working with members. We were able to have more lessons in members houses and that should continue. Also working in both areas is going well. We picked up a really good family this week from the other Elders who should be getting baptized this month. We're going to have a lesson today with them about baptism and challenge them for the 14th of this month. The Elders who just left think they should be ready and I definitely think so too. We also have been helping an older guy with only one leg named Rafiel Aguirre get baptized the 14th. I think he should be able to but he`s a bit difficult. He wants to know everything before getting baptized. We taught him about faith and everything but that didn't really change anything. But anyways he should still be ready for this month. It`s also hard cause he can`t get into cold water cause he`s kinda sick so we would have to go kinda far away to the only font with hot water in Guatemala. Well really it`s not that far but it`s going to be kinda a pain. Oh well it`s worth it when we think that it`s so that someone can be baptized. 

As for thanksgiving. I hope you guys had a ton of fun. Just one question. What on earth was Curtis doing with that ugly hat on (He was wearing his BYU/Utah hybrid hat)? It made me quite sad. I really wanted to eat turkey but apparently a family here is going to invite us to dinner on Christmas here and apparently they're going to have turkey.

Ok well I`m running really short on time. Sorry I didn't really have time this week. I hope you guys are all awesome and are enjoying the holiday season. It`s actually getting pretty cold here so that makes me happy. Not nearly as cold as in Oregon but hey one day I even had to put on my sweater. Thanks for sending my package Mom and I shall be waiting with anticipation to get it.

BYE

Have a good week.

Love you guys.


BYE   

No comments:

Post a Comment