Monday, December 30, 2013

My Testimony Has Been Growing Every Day

Going Christmas Caroling
What a crazy week! It was awesome to talk to you guys this week. It`s crazy that the next Christmas I`ll be with you guys. This week really was one of the most stressful weeks on my mission. But I'm not complaining. I have been learning SO much and really my testimony has been growing every day.

I think some of the stress I've had this week is due to the people who have all been on vacation. Everyone likes to leave during Christmas and no one wants anything. It`s interesting because in the missionary manual it says that these days are the best opportunities to find and teach. We did actually find a few new people this week which is awesome. One of them was able to come to church. He has actually listened to missionaries a few times and his family are all members but he has never wanted to get baptized. This time my companion taught him in divisions and he said he knows he needs to be baptized and he isn't really sure why he hasn't yet. He just wants to be able to have an answer that he can he sure of. So yeah he`s looking really positive and I`ll let you know how it goes with him.

Maybe you guys remember Rafiel Aguirre who was going to get baptized this week. Well long story short he wasn't able to because he had to go to the hospital for a little operation. He should be OK and everything but it delayed his baptism a bit so we'll keep working with him. This ward is going to have a lot of success I think coming up soon so that`s pretty exciting.

So yeah I hope that you guys had a good Christmas. It sounds like you did. And Mom don't worry about it, whatever food you guys weren't able to eat you can just send it down in a box for me. I wouldn't be too disappointed trust me. Curtis have fun with your helicopter which is WAY better then mine was :p Sounds like you guys were able to get the whole family together which is cool.

Well we'll keep working over here. We should have a good week coming up. We actually don`t have P Day today cause on Thursday we're going to the zoo. I hope you guys have a good week and next week I`ll let you know if I have changes or not.


Adios Familia.  

No comments:

Post a Comment