Monday, January 13, 2014

Lots Of Success Pending, But...

What a week.....

Hey Mom first off I should start by saying that the companion I sent a picture of isn`t new. We've been together for 3 months now. His name is Elder Peña and he`s from Mexico. I told you guys that on the phone. I guess I just haven't sent a lot of pictures of us together but I think I'll send a couple more today. But yeah so we have 3 months together but I should mention that last night I was told that I have changes. Tomorrow I have to leave and I`ll find out where I'm going. I`ll let you guys know where I am and what happens to me next week. 

So let`s see. This week was pretty good. The zoo was definitely fun. The animals were great. I almost got eaten by a llama which was funny. They also had white tigers and stuff so that was cool. Afterwards we went to Dominos and ate a bunch of pizza. 

So yeah that`s pretty much it about the zoo. As for new years we didn`t have permission to be outside so we were stuck in our beds. It was impossible to sleep though because it was so loud outside at 12:00. So I heard all the fireworks. Other than that the week was pretty normal.

We've been working pretty hard with a couple people. We're thinking in this change that`s coming the area should have 8 baptisms. Actually almost all of them are pretty sure. The Bishop called us one day and told us the grandkids of a member want to be baptized so that will be 2 baptisms in February. And of course I won't be here to see everything that`s going to happen. I told Elder Peña to keep me up to date with what happens though so I`ll let you guys know.
Well I hope you guys all had an awesome New Years and hope you enjoy this year. That`s crazy that all of 2013 I've`ve been here in Guatemala. Time is so fast..... Well sorry I never write very good e-mails. One hour just never is enough and I always get distracted. But really that`s what`s been happening. I hope you guys all have a great week and year and I`ll let you guys know what happens. See you guys later.


Adios  

No comments:

Post a Comment