Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Greenie No Longer


Well hello there again. Weird I`m writing again. Seems like it was Monday only like a week ago. OK well this week went really fast.

So this is our last week here. Changes are next tuesday so I`ll officially be done with my training and not be a greeny any more. So I could actually stay here longer but probably not for 5 months  Our President actually likes to keep us in areas for 4 changes (6 months)  sometimes but I doubt it. Me and my comp re-opened this area which just means we were both new to the area when we came. So one of us will change this time or next time so they don`t have to re-open it again. I'm thinking he`ll be made district leader here and maybe train again and I could leave. But hey maybe not. I guess we`ll see.

So this week was good. We have a baptism this Saturday which I`m excited for. We also have another date for the week after. It's with _____________. He's really cool. And when we do it we'll have to both be in the font to help. (He has a disability that requires 2 brethren to assist in baptizing him.) The one thing is that it's after this next change so I might not be here which would be kinda lame. Oh well all that matters is he`s baptized.......ugh but I really want to be there. 

We also have new investigators coming out of nowhere! The members always bring there friends and their always way excited to hear the lessons. We got a new one yesterday named _______. We're visiting her tomorrow I think and she is pretty excited. It`s like we don`t even have much time for contacting cause we`re walking across our area three times a day to appointments with all our investigators. 

So nothing really special happened this week besides the baptism dates and stuff. Can you believe after next change I have over six months here? Yeah weird. Almost 1/4 done. Well I don't want to think of it like that.

So today was awesome. We had our District P-Day. We went up to a waterfall here. It actually wasn't that big but we had fun. I'll send some pictures. It actually looked a lot like Oregon. It was weird though. The water was completely yellow. Oh well. After we went to the most amazing place. I`ll send a picture because it was truly amazing. There aren't places like it in Zacapa. (This was about 30 minutes away).

No comments:

Post a Comment