Monday, June 2, 2014

Baptism of Lesli



Hi family!

Well once again here I am sitting at the computer writing you guys. Crazy how fast time flies right?

Part of Eric's Current Area - Progreso Jutiapa
Ok I've been soooo busy right now fixing problems and sending information so basically all my internet time is gone. I have to go to a meeting in like 10 minutes so I'll make this fast. So let's see. Here in Guatemala the rainy season has started so we're running around getting really wet. That has caused a lot of sickness too though. I've been completely fine but about half the Elders here have gotten sick with parasites. And also the Nurse doesn't speak any spanish so that makes me responsible to translate for them. But it looks like they should all be ok now. Right now the country here is being hit by a tropical storm which is kinda interesting. I'm not in an area that is really affected but it's just been raining non stop and apparently it's going to be like this for at least 48 hours. If I heard right there's also a hurricane in Mexico too but I'm not really sure.

This week was full of divisions which was fun. We did 2 in two days and so we're just running all over the place. It's always fun though I'm still learning a lot from the Elders here and I really love being ZL.

Before my time runs out I'll tell you about our baptism. We baptized Lesli which is the daughter of Odilma who was baptized a couple weeks ago. She really wanted to do it and really likes the church. She is reading the BoM and she understands it really well. Man I'm really starting to love that family and from the same family we should have a few more baptisms....1 by 1 we'll get them all haha. It's just hard to get them all together at once so yeah.

Baptism of Lesli
Anyways that was the week really fast. Hope you guys all have an awesome week and I can't believe Curtis is finishing his Sophomore year.....And he's turning 16 this month....Man how long have I been gone????


Monkeys Are Always Cool
Love you guys bye!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment