Monday, June 16, 2014

God Provides a Way

I think in a week every day here is Monday... because I promise you guys I think I wrote you yesterday. Well anyways this week was good. As a zone we had 5 baptisms which means we're above our monthly goal by 2. The missionaries are really working hard and we're seeing the fruits of that. In our area we didn't have a baptism because she couldn't go to President Stay's office but this week President Stay is coming here so he should be able to do the interview. Also so you guys know I'm pretty sure I'm going to have changes from here. I already have 6 months here so next week I'll let you know if I'm staying or if I'm leaving. Man this area was fast.

Ok a ton of distractions. It's kinda hard for me to write right now cause I'm also buying 65 lunches.So this week was fun. It has been raining a lot so we've been getting wet a ton. But I actually kinda enjoy it. At least it's not really hot still. This week I have also seen a lot of blessings as we have been diligent. We put some goals and I'm not sure how but we were able to complete with them. Yesterday we still needed 6 lessons with a member to complete with our weekly goal. Both our plans to be with a member yesterday told us at the last minute that they couldn't but somehow God provided and we were able to have exactly 6!! There just happened to be a member present in each house we went to. One house we had a member but no investigator and as soon as we finished the prayer his daughter (not a member) came home early from playing soccer and decided to join us. Cool right? I know if we put goals and are diligent God will provide a way to complete with those goals.

So anyways I'm basically out of time. Just so you know Mom I would LOVE that job at Les Schwab. You should definitely put in my application. Also I've decided that as soon as I get home I'm going to buy a bike...so until I get enough for a car I can use that to get around...and also to get into shape before the AFROTC.


Hope you guys have a great week and that trip to Salt Lake seems awesome! I want to go haha. I'll let you all know if I have changes next week too so we'll see what happens. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!! 

If some of his terminology & phrases don't quite make sense in English, just know that they do make sense when translated directly from Spanish! 

A few examples: "I'm going to have changes from here...", "this area was fast", "We put some goals", and "...provide a way to complete with those goals".

No comments:

Post a Comment