Monday, June 30, 2014

New Area, Assignment and Companion

Man what a week.

Well right off the bat I should let you guys know where I am right? I am now in Zona Guatemala in an area called La Villa. It's right smack dab in the middle of the city. Really it's the first area that I've had close to everything. It's actually SUPER close to the temple. It's in zona 14. Definitely an awesome area. And also so you know I am no longer zone leader haha. I am a district leader and I am training the only missionary that came to this mission. His name is Elder Apaza and he's fresh out of the CCM. He from Bolivia and he's a really good worker. It's going to be SUCH a good couple changes here. Also so you know we are opening the area and a couple weeks have passed by that this area has had missionaries. Just so you know it's kinda weird for missionaries to reopen areas here a lot have never done it. Now I've had 5 areas and 4 of them I've reopened....It's pretty hard but definitely a good chance to work. When we got here none of the members knew we were coming which was fun cause we didn't have anywhere to eat that first day.

So anyways this week has been full of work. It's a hard area because everybody works here. In the afternoon absolutely no one is in the house until about 6 o'clock and after that time we get really busy. We've worked a lot with the members which help us a ton so I think we should have success here.

Ok so here's the thing I had to help my companion with internet problems and it kinda ate up my hour of internet so I don't really have time. The next week I should be able to write a lot more. I know this letter is pretty pathetic but I'll write more later.


Love you guys and have an awesome week. I'll send you a ton of pictures next week cause these computers are a lot nicer than the last ones. Hope you have an awesome week and always remember.....Elder Layton is coming home too soon. They are buying my airplane ticket this week. Hahahaha see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment