Monday, June 23, 2014

Killer Missionary Tips?

What a week.

I'm not exactly sure where to start. This week we were running all over the place.We had a really cool special meeting with President Stay where he gave us all the tips that he gives to the missionaries when they go home so that we could all hear it. He gave us the key in getting 100% in all our classes in the university and he explained the way to find The One......(Baggy). Hahaha just kidding but it was weird talking about that.

Anyways we started the week in divisions and I went with Elder Mangum to his area of Monjas. The reason we went there is because we had a little problem to figure out with the Branch President....and Stake President. It all went well though. It looks like the problem was resolved. We had a really good division too and I learned a lot.

Like I told you guys the other week I have recently been working a lot on my Faith in Jesus Christ. It is something that I need more of and this week I could feel my faith growing. It was a lot easier to get motivated to work because my faith was stronger. In our area we have been having a bit more success but our baptism (Lorena) wasn't baptize this week. She had her interview with President and everything and passed but she just wasn't able to on Saturday so until this Saturday she will be baptized. That's kinda tough too cause last night they told me that I have changes :(

I really don't want to leave this area. It has been an awesome area. I only have 2 changes left though so I should be going to my last area. I am thinking that I will stay as Zone Leader but maybe not. There are 5 zone leaders going home and with the change of presidents in this change I'm thinking they will keep all of us as zone leaders to have more experience. But I'll let you know where I am next week. Tomorrow morning really early I'm going to the capital to be in the meeting. Should be fun.

So on Thursday I also went to the Capital. After the special meeting with President Stay we had divisions with the Asistentes. Now in this missions the Asistentes don't have a car only the secretaries. For some reason that day the Asistentes had it and I got to go all the way to the Capital in a nice Toyota Hilux!!!!! Way more space than a bus. Man it was SO comfortable. It was a nice treat for me. But tomorrow we're going in bus again.....

Anyways that was the week. Definitely a good one. I hope you guys all have a super fantastic week and Curtis. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! You're so old now!!! Man I hope you enjoy cake for me. Yesterday I ate cake for someone else`s birthday. Have fun driving!

Well love you guys and I`ll see you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment